Please see the instructions below on how to browse and buy a museum quality, archival print of one or more of his wonderful images.
To purchase a print there are two steps:
- CLICK BUY OR PURCHASE – you can click ‘Buy’ when you hover over a thumbnail of the image OR click the bigger ‘Purchase’ button top right when you have the photo displayed larger on its own page, (after you click the thumbnail). This will add your print to your ‘cart’ and you can continue to browse. Click ”checkout’ in the top YOU menu, at anytime to complete purchase.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT & PAY VIA PAYPAL. Your cart will display the items and a pay now button. Fill in your details and we suggest you use your PayPal email for the account but not your paypal password of course! You will then be taken to PayPal to complete the process.
- Click on ‘Print Collections’ and choose a category of images and then browse by page.
- Click on ‘Single Prints’ and then browse by page, there are lots of them!
- Type into the ‘search box’ top right, to see images by names and/or keywords
Once you have a group of thumbnail photos, clicking one will take you to a larger image with a sidebar similar to the one on the right here.
- As you are browsing images clicking ‘Save to Lightbox’ to bookmark your favourites for later selection via the Lightbox link in the top YOU menu.
- You can also favourite an image by clicking the star to the left of ‘people like this’
- Finally you can share the image with friends or colleagues using the social share buttons to twitter and/or Facebook.
Important When Ordering
For prints or panoramas with semi or full gloss or canvas options – please state which you require in the “Additional Information” box on your final online order page.
NB: Only order PANORAMAS if the word is in the title of the image
The gloss and semi gloss prints will be borderless (with no black border visible on the images on this site) or for the smaller size will be on a larger paper with Title and Credit (You can of course trim and frame them how you like too).
The sizes on the automatic order pop-up are the LONGEST SIDE – so if it says 19″, for a portrait format, that will be the height of course. If the image title has the word ‘Pano or Panorama’ then just choose from the panorama sizes.
Museum Quality & Authentification
All prints are made using premium archive paper or canvas and Epson UltraChrome K3™ ink, resulting in a life of over 100 years before any colour fading will be evident (assumes non direct sunlight for long periods). The print colours will match what you see on the screen, but as peoples screens setups vary we recommend you view on at least two screens to make sure you are happy with the final colouration.
Your print will have a certificate of authenticity delivered with it and the print will be signed (& numbered if appropriate) by the photographer, Gary P Hayes.
The premium gloss and semi-gloss prints will be sent to you rolled inside solid postal tubes while the canvas prints will be stretched on a light wooden frame and safely couriered to you. If you need a pre-framed print please contact using the email below.
Any queries before purchasing regarding size then simply send a quick email to email@example.com